CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 1/2 months old

I figured it was time to give a quick update on Aiden. He is now 7 1/2 months old and is developing rapidly. He now has FIVE teeth, has eaten all his stage 1 veggies & fruits, & sleeps through the night (most of the time). Today is his first day with Stage 2 meats- yucky!! We shall see how this goes. He has said Ma-Ma & Da-Da; although, Da-Da seems to be his favorite word currently. Just the other day he started to show signs of crawling as he pushed himself backwards using his arms & legs. He has also started pushing himself in a circle. Its only a matter of time until he gets up on all fours and begins moving around. I truly cannot believe he has gotten so big. Mike & I love him so much and cherish every day that we have with him as a blessing from God.

No comments: