CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Visit to Granny & Paw Paws

This past week Aiden and I spent the week at Granny and Paw Paw's house. We stayed really, really busy while visiting. My mom and I went to the Regis & Kelly show in New Orleans on Tuesday. The experience was really cool, yet it was sort of a let down. I just expected way more than what actually happened. On Thursday, my brother & his wife Amanda & son Nicholas came to visit. It was really great visiting with them since I hadn't seen them since Christmas. On Friday, we had a seafood feast for my brother's 30th birthday. My sister and her husband came in that morning to celebrate. On Saturday, we had a birthday party for Nicholas. And of course, on Sunday we celebrated Easter. We truly had a great time and enjoyed spending quality time with all of the family. Can't wait to do it again!! Enjoy the photos.

No comments: