So we have been knowing for a couple of weeks now, but I did not want to say anything until we did all the lab tests... we are pregnant!! I am currently 8 weeks and 4 days and my estimated due date is Nov 22. We were trying to get pregnant, but definitely did not expect it to happen so soon. We are very excited and anxious. I am hoping for a girl ALL THE WAY!! Mike on the other hand, would not mind having another Aiden. We shall see. Times have been a bit rough lately with all day sickness and fatigue. Hoping that it will pass very soon. Wish us luck and the baby good health. Will keep all of you posted!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
On the journey again... AIDEN WILL BE A BIG BROTHER!!
So we have been knowing for a couple of weeks now, but I did not want to say anything until we did all the lab tests... we are pregnant!! I am currently 8 weeks and 4 days and my estimated due date is Nov 22. We were trying to get pregnant, but definitely did not expect it to happen so soon. We are very excited and anxious. I am hoping for a girl ALL THE WAY!! Mike on the other hand, would not mind having another Aiden. We shall see. Times have been a bit rough lately with all day sickness and fatigue. Hoping that it will pass very soon. Wish us luck and the baby good health. Will keep all of you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations girl! I hope you get to feeling better soon! I know Aiden will make a good big brother. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Post a Comment