CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Visit back home

Look at me, I am Stevie Wonder!!

Whoa- this hose is so much fun!!

Water fun with Paw Paw

Exercising with Paw Paw

Fun times with Cousin Briez

Aiden & I recently had a long visit back home. While there we were able to visit the Audubon Zoo with Nanny, P-Smooth, Granny, & Paw Paw. Aiden went to the LSU baseball game the next day and I went to an engagement party for my best friend from college. During the week, we played outside and spent some time swimming. We spent one day shopping in Baton Rouge and also went to the aquarium with Aiden's other grandparents. Mike & I ended our trip by going to the Bayou Superfest in Tiger stadium. We had a blast!! We are now back in Leesville for only about 3 more weeks and then we are out of here for good!!!!!! Check out all the great pics...

No comments: