Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Past 3 weeks
The past 3 weeks have been very busy for us all. We have celebrated Aiden's 2nd birthday and traveled to Leavenworth, KS to move into our new home. Things are finally started to settle down here in KS. We have mostly unpacked all of our things and are now focusing on decorating and minor details. Thanks to both Mom & Dad's help, we were able to get a lot done in a short time. Thanks again!! We really appreciate everything that y'all did and we will miss y'all dearly.
Aiden just had his 2 year well baby exam. He weighed 25 lbs and was 33.75 inches. We did a developmental assessment on him and he was right on target. I have also just had another prenatal check-up. All looks fine with me too. I gained about 3.5 lbs and the babies heartbeat was about 152. I am scheduling my ultrasound here at Leavenworth sometime this week. We will finally get to find out the sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment