While visiting in LA, we tried to stay outside as much as we could on the days that the weather was nice. I setup a water table for Aiden to explore and he seemed to really enjoy it. Also, Dad took Aiden and I to an LSU baseball game, which was also really fun. We were blessed to have so much fun in LA and we can't wait to go back again.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Water Play & Tiger Baseball
While visiting in LA, we tried to stay outside as much as we could on the days that the weather was nice. I setup a water table for Aiden to explore and he seemed to really enjoy it. Also, Dad took Aiden and I to an LSU baseball game, which was also really fun. We were blessed to have so much fun in LA and we can't wait to go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment