The local welcome center is hosting a pumpkin patch for the month of October. Before the rush of school field trips began, I decided to take the kids to check it out. Believe it or not, it was pretty nice. When we first got there we took some pictures and then went for a hay ride (pulled by a 4-wheeler =)) and we saw a baby gator. We were also able to walk a trail and walk through a not so haunted Haunted House. Before heading home, Aiden picked out two pumpkins. It was a great time and I plan on taking them back again for more fun later this month.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
The local welcome center is hosting a pumpkin patch for the month of October. Before the rush of school field trips began, I decided to take the kids to check it out. Believe it or not, it was pretty nice. When we first got there we took some pictures and then went for a hay ride (pulled by a 4-wheeler =)) and we saw a baby gator. We were also able to walk a trail and walk through a not so haunted Haunted House. Before heading home, Aiden picked out two pumpkins. It was a great time and I plan on taking them back again for more fun later this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment