CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

First teeth cleaning


I recently took a look at Aiden's teeth and noticed that he could use a teeth cleaning. I have been reading lots of articles that say a baby's teeth need to be cleaned as soon as they get their first tooth. So, I decided to take on the challenge. Believe it or not, he actually loved it.

Oh yeah, and now he is starting to cut his top cuspid tooth (the vampire one)!!!

1 comment:

The Kinards said...

Wow Aiden! You are going to have a full grill soon!! Marissa still only has 2! I have cleaned her two a few times. Yesterday I was showing her some of Aiden's videos on dropshots and she started clapping for him! It was so cute! Miss you guys....wish we could do a playdate. You have done a great job with the blog.