CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

So We Did It!!

So I was going to try and keep it a secret, but of course, I couldn't help myself!








After months of searching and contemplating, Mike and I have finally purchased our new family car (actually a van- I would like to refer to it as a car, please). Sorry Mom & Jas, I lied =) We have purchased a 2009 Smoke Nissan Quest SL. It is a mini-van, but in our opinion a very HIP one. It is the most stylish one out there. It has some really neat features such as:automatic sliding doors and lift gate, Trizone air controls (air/heat system can be controlled in 3 spots), AM/FM 6 disc CD changer, ability to control the stereo in 3 different ways, rear view camera, and most importantly theres LOTS of space and its very comfy. Check out some of the pics!

I can honestly say that I felt as though I had left a good friend behind when trading in the Pathfinder. Mike and I would like to thank my dad for handing down the vehicle. It was a wonderful vehicle and a pleasure to own. I am sad that it has left the family. The new van is just better suited for our growing, traveling family. Thanks Daddy!!

No comments: