For the very first time, Aiden attended childcare. I went to a MOPS (Mothers of Preschool Students) meeting this morning from 9-1130 and he stayed in childcare. When I dropped him off, he did not even shed one tear!!! I was able to watch him through these windows on the outside- which was great!! I checked 3-4 times during the meeting and he was always laughing and playing just fine. I was happy to know that he was doing such a great job. But, when I went to pick him up he was sitting on a woman and was crying hysterically. It was quite horrible. Overall, I would say that things didn't go TOO terribly wrong. What an accomplishment for me, I must say =)
P.S. Check out the cute pics of him in the other column
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way to Go MOM!! It is a hard step! Trying leaving him all day!! It is still hard on me, but she is getting better. He looks like such a big boy. Did you cut his hair?
yes actually, this was his 2nd haircut. has marissa gotten one yet??
Post a Comment