CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Its been over a month!!

Wow!!! It has been over a month since I have blogged. October has been super busy. We went to Disney and then stayed home for a couple more days to go to the LSU vs. Florida game. We came back to Rosepine for a couple of days then went back home for a family event and I ended up staying there for 2 weeks!!! On Oct. 20th, I got my wisdom teeth removed in Baton Rouge, so I needed some help taking care of Aiden. Thanks to my lovely parents, I had great assistance. Aiden and his Paw Paw got very attached to one another. But, finally the time has come and we are back in Rosepine. I have lots of stuff to post so please be patient with me =)

No comments: