CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New things




Recently, Aiden has been interested in many new things. He has started to ride his toy motorcycle (from Cousin Nick), and he LOVES it. He has a serious love for the outdoors. He tries to put everything on his body now, including my underwear. Funny story... no matter where I keep my underwear, he will find them. Placing them over his head and leaving them sit around his neck excites him greatly. This is definitely sort of disturbing, but quite funny. Even when we were shopping he found a pack of underwear inside the store and got very excited.

1 comment:

The Kinards said...

That's funny about the underwear! I had some dirty clothes in front of the wash waiting to go in and Marissa was running around the house while I was on the webcam w/Eric. He said, "Amy, does she have your underwear around her head?" I was like OMG....those are dirty!! Gross,huh? Our kids.....