CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

King of the World!!

Riding the train

Climbing the haystack

Driving the car

Aiden, the pumpkin

Since Aiden was a little bit older this year, I decided to try and make Halloween as festive as possible for him. On Saturday, we went to a nearby pumpkin patch and saw some farm animals, walked through a hay maze, rode some cars and played in a haystack. When we got home I wanted to do some sort of cooking activity with Aiden, so I decided to make some strawberry ghosts. We covered strawberries in white chocolate and then decorated their faces with milk chocolate. Aiden had a blast!! On Sunday morning, Mike and I made some spooky Halloween pancakes, which Aiden also loved. At around 5 pm on Sunday, we dressed Aiden in his puppy dog costume and began the Trick-or-Treating experience. Overall, he did a great job and had a great time. I am definitely exhausted from the holiday, but enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: