So, since I have lived in Kansas, there has been snow twice, but nothing that has really covered the entire ground like this one. We definitely have over 7 inches or so and it is still falling!! It is absolutely beautiful!! We went down to the park to sled down the big hill and Aiden had a blast. Hallie even had a couple of turns =) I suspect that we will see this snow for the rest of the week. Enjoy the pics!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Our first REAL snowfall
So, since I have lived in Kansas, there has been snow twice, but nothing that has really covered the entire ground like this one. We definitely have over 7 inches or so and it is still falling!! It is absolutely beautiful!! We went down to the park to sled down the big hill and Aiden had a blast. Hallie even had a couple of turns =) I suspect that we will see this snow for the rest of the week. Enjoy the pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment