So, being a mother of two has been much more overwhelming than I could have ever imagined. Being a stay-at-home mother with a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn is very tiring. I barely have time to get dressed, brush my teeth, and brush my hair, much less take time for things like this blog. It is horrible that it has been such a long time since I have updated. But, I will try to update at least once every two weeks now- if possible!! All is going okay, I suppose. Hallie is an extremely different baby than Aiden. She is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT!! She has been really, really cranky since about 3 weeks old. She cries pretty much every time that her eyes are open. So, about a week ago I purchased some Colic Calm- it temporarily gives relief for colic, gas, and acid reflux. The natural remedy seemed to help, but I still wanted the doctor's opinion. So, this past week I took her to the doctor and we decided to start her on some medicine for reflux-Zantac. She has been on it for about a week now and I am still not sure if it is working or not. Her spitting up seems to be less painful, but it still happens every feeding and is quite a bit. Anyways, other than that, she is doing great. She weighed 9 lbs. 7.9 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. All else checked out well too. She is almost 7 weeks old!!
As for Aiden, he loves his little sister. He enjoys her being here, but does not like the fact of the lack of attention he receives. We are still working through giving him his mommy and daddy time. He is officially 2 1/2!! He has grown so much in the past 6 mths and continues to amaze me everyday. He is definitely a character and a handful.
Sorry, I don't have any pics from the last month, but I left my camera in Louisiana over Christmas. But, stay tuned.... hopefully this week I will have a minute to get some posted.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment