So on Wednesday Hallie Belle turned 7 months old. Boy, it sure has been a tough 7 months. Some days are better than others, but more often than not we have a very rough time. She has improved with her reflux issues, but now I am fairly certain that we are beginning the teething adventure. She has been waking 2 or 3 times a night screaming her lungs out. She is quite hard to console and even so during the day. We hope to see a tooth very soon to help assist in her crankiness.
As far as her development, she is doing better with sitting. She can sit by leaning forward and using her arms. She can roll all over the place and has started to push herself around in a circle. She has also pushed herself backwards a little as well- crawling like a crawfish =) As for her eating, she still nurses 5 times a day and eats baby food once a day. I am still working on introducing things. So far she has had sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, bananas, pears, prunes, apples, Yo Baby yogurt, and yogurt melts. I am getting ready to feed her a little more as I think she is definitely ready. I am not sure how much she weighs, but I would guess not much more than 14 lbs. She is still is 3-6 month clothes and some 6 months. Looks like she will be smaller than Aiden was. I can only pray that things get easier soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment