CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aiden goes to the Dentist

Since Aiden is 3 years old now, I decided that it was time to take him to the dentist. Knowing that he has been complaining of some tooth pain and that I don't do the best with his daily brushing, I thought it was time for a checkup. So, thanks to my great friend, Amy, she referred us to this pediatric dentist in town that we went to today. Aiden did awesome!! They had him wear a bib (just like baby sis) and some cool dude sunglasses. They brushed his teeth, counted his teeth, took some front teeth x-rays, and put some fluoride on his teeth. He had a hard time keeping his mouth open, but other than that, he listened well. Everything checked out fine and they said that we are doing a great job!! It was shockingly a pleasant experience. Check out this big guy!!

Aiden's 1st X-ray

Showing me his pearly whites!

"Water gun and sucker"- he loved!!

Brushing- he didn't like the bright light

Mr. Cool Dude!!

No comments: