CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Almost there

I sure do love these boxes!

I got my food everywhere... so much fun, for me anyways =)


I love my pup!

As the days progress, Aiden has been getting a little bit better with his crawling. He can now get on his knees and move a little. However, what he really enjoys doing now is harassing the puppy as well as pulling up on everything. He likes to beat on Princess and pull her ears and tail. Most of the time she just sits there and takes it- such a trooper!! He also makes me a nervous wreck all day as he pulls up on the bricks and the window sills. Anyone have any advice on how to stop this?? I really wish he would start to crawl on all fours because its time he stops mopping my floors. He is so much fun!!

No comments: