and pools too.
Lately I have been looking for a change. I have been contemplating about our remaining time here at Polk. I have been considering going back to teaching, but have also been thinking about the effects of that new lifestyle for Aiden. So, I decided to see if we could just try to make some friends for now. I passed out flyers in the neighborhood to start a playgroup. Out of 63 flyers, I received 5 responses. This past Wednesday, I hosted our first playdate. Two ladies came over with their children. Aiden met 4 young children. It was great fun and definitely something different. I have also joined a playgroup here on Fort Polk called Friends to Grow With. We went to our first playgroup today at one of the playgrounds on post. I am hoping to make some friends as well as have Aiden interact with other children. Hopefully, I will get some sort of sign soon that will tell me to return to work OR do not return to work???? Sooooo much to consider....



3 comments:
I hear you girl! I got a call yesterday for a job and I accepted it then I CRIED for 30 minutes while holding Marissa! This is a BIG step after staying home for 1 year! This next stage of their lives is getting more challenging with all the moving around!! She was into everything today, but I wouldn't trade being home for the world. I know that I need to go back to work to help pass Eric's deployment quicker, but I will probably be crying more than Marissa! I'll be praying for you!
deployment?? what do you mean? yall just got to bragg? whats his unit? is he 82nd- down at polk right now??
Yes. He is 1st Brigade 82nd AB, 3/73 Cav. He is at JRTC right now. It is crazy huh? Did you see the pics of Marissa in her crib? When are you planning on weaning? I've got to get her off during the day if I am going back to work!! Send me your email again...I lost it!
Post a Comment